Racing Force USA, Inc., will allow returns within 14 days of purchase at no charge including size exchanges without a restocking fee for items purchased from Racing Force, USA, Inc. A restocking charge of 15% on items returned within 15 to 30 days of purchase will be assessed to the customer’s account or credit card.
After 30 days returns will not be accepted without authorization from Racing Force. All items returned must be in new, clean, sellable condition and in its original container. Merchandise not in the current product line or current Snell/FIA/SFI homologation standard will not be accepted.
A return authorization number must be issued before we will accept any returns. Returns sent without an RMA number are subject to an automatic 15% restocking fee. If we do not issue an authorization number, whatever you have returned may be shipped back to you, at your expense.
The return authorization number will be cancelled if the merchandise is not returned within 30 days. To get a Return Authorization number, please refer to the brand (OMP, BELL) websites. To check the status of a return, please e-mail email@example.com.
All approved returns or size exchanges must be sent to Racing Force in the original undamaged packaging, otherwise they are subject to a $15.00 fee to cover the labor and cost to repackage the item. For items purchased through an authorized Racing Force dealer, please contact the dealer or retailer directly!
- To receive a full refund or exchange of our purchase price, items must be returned/exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
- Items returned/exchanged after 14 days but before 30 days from purchase will be subject to a 15% restocking fee that will be assessed to the customer’s credit card.
- Items cannot be returned or exchanged after 30 days from purchase date.
- Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Condition/Current Product Line:
- Any items returned must be in Restockable, Resellable condition; in original packaging with original parts included. Otherwise, customer will be subjected to an additional fee.
- RMA number must be referenced in a visible location and can’t be written on the product box. The condition of the product box is important as it should not have any labels or writing on the outside or used as the shipping box as it will no longer be restockable.
- Merchandise not in the current product line or current homologation standard will not be accepted and will be returned to customer.
- To return or exchange an item, you must receive a Return Authorization Number. Before sending item(s), ensure your item meets the terms above. Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
- The Return Authorization Number will be cancelled if the merchandise is not returned within 30 days.
- If Return Authorization Number has not been issued, whatever you have returned will be shipped back to you at your expense.
Step-By-Step RMA Guide (Size: 179.7 KB)
Once RMA has been accepted, customer will receive an email with a RMA number and instructions for sending item(s) to Racing Force, USA, Inc.